Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spent most of the day talking to Kathy and Priscilla and comparing stories about Chantal and hearing how she has been playing both sides of the family off each other. I don't know how she thought that was going to work when we are all now living in one big house but a lot of lies were revealed, a lot of Chantal backstabbing, nothing new. Chantal is going to be a not very happy person in the future, she's going to be called out on a lot of things she's said and done.

It was an otherwise quiet day. Savino has two more teeth. I am still tired and need a long soak in the bath tub and some sort of chocolate.

Still no word from the state. Tim is flipping out on me, and convinced he has not gotten the job. I keep telling him it will be OK, it's not a big deal either way.

Have I said lately how much I love my husband? He cares so much about whether I am happy or feeling OK. He kisses me often and asks me what's wrong if I don't look happy. He is proud of me doing what I need to do to get through the day. I love him so much. Kathy said to me today that she can tell how much he is in love with me, and that is reassuring to hear after 10 years of togetherness.

My life is crazy, but I feel a little more validated tonight about how I have been feeling and that I am not the only one frustrated with Chantal. Everyone else feels the same way. It is nice to know that I am not the bad guy.

It's not all drama though, here are 4 beautiful edits that I did today:




0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com