Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Quirks

Virginia tagged me and I am really really trying to update this more often so here I am.. 6 strange things about me? (Limiting it to just 6 is difficult)

- I often tilt my head to the right when typing for long periods of time. I don't know why, or what it does for me, I just notice out of the blue that my head is sideways.

- I am obsessed with pictures of strangers weddings. I stalk the internet and wedding photography blogs because I am fascinated with those moments and how happy everyone always looks. It so rarely lasts anymore, but those pictures show so much happiness and hope.

- I have only fallen asleep without reading first less than 20 times in the last 8 years. I cannot sleep without reading something first, even on vacations I have brought my PocketPC (that I read books in eBook format on) just so that I can read myself to sleep. I have read, literally, thousands of books since we first purchased our PocketPC's, and read on average two or three books a week depending on how long they are and how tired I am and how early I go to bed.

- I am the project killer. I start projects, and they die a slow death. Knitting, cross stitch, sewing, you name it, I probably have at least two projects in progress somewhere that will probably never be finished.

- I cook primarily with an iron skillet. I have a serious relationship with my iron skillet/s (I have a set of three graduated sizes) and I take cleaning and seasoning them very seriously. I only wash them in hot water and dry them on the burner and oil them with a drop of oil and a paper towel and let it reseason every time I use it. A good iron skillet is a commitment.

- I currently live with my husband's ex-wife. And yes, I am aware how strange that is!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com