Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10/28/2008

Ugh. I hate being sick. More than anything else. Some icky scratchy throat/sinus/snot thing has struck the house. Me and Tim seem to be suffering the most, probably because we have been all up in each others business the last week. I feel a bit better today with the aid of copious amounts of Tylenol and naproxen, but yesterday, oh my. I ended up begging Tim to come home early from work and he managed everything while I passed out on the floor of the boys play yard and let them crawl all over me. Apparently my comatose body is endless amusement for two toddler, who knew? I slept for about an hour, maybe a little longer, before it was dinner time. I could barely hold my head up through dinner but started to rally a little bit after taking some Tylenol and getting the kids into the bath.

This morning, I think I might live, but it was touch and go there for awhile.

Chantal managed to kill her one month old cell phone last night. And she REALLY killed it, it won't come back on for anything. It's dead dead. How she managed that I have no idea. She's pissed off about it, I am just amused. There's been issues lately that I won't get into because I don't feel like it, just the usual, so karma having fried her phone amuses me. Of course, it meant that I had to give the phone I was using, her old Blackjack, back to her, but I am the least phone obsessed person here. There are literally four other phones laying around for me to choose from to use, so it doesn't matter to me. I would like a new phone, but at this rate, I will NEVER get one, so I'm not getting worked up about it.

Well, time to feed the ravenous boys. I swear, we spend half the day in the dining room

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com