Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am very tired. There has been a lot of drama lately. Our renter decided he couldn't afford to rent the Little House (not because of how much rent we were charging, we were only aksing $200/month). Chantal is moving back in with us, again, with the kids. Laila is starting kindergarten and has to be re-registered in St. C and of course, Haley is starting school in two weeks. Savino's birthday is the 29th, and a few days later both Savino and Tim have doctors appts, Savino has a 1 yr. check up and Tim has an appointment with his neurosurgeon to discuss what they will do about his neck. Fun fun fun.

So, yeah, I am a little stressed lately. And money is tight so we are cutting back on our casual spending, with Chantal and the kids moving back in our utilities and grocery bill is going to skyrocket. I am just really feeling it.

To add to the fun, Savino hasn't been sleeping really well either, and so I am running on about 5 hours of sleep a night, which is not too much fun. The extra fatigue makes things so much more interesting. I am a little grouchy lately, Tim has been weathering it well, but I am just hoping that things even out here in a month or so.

I am mostly just stressed about Chantal and CO. moving back in, and how it is all going to work. I am not looking forward to rearranging everything and dealing with the usual issues. I hope that it is a short term thing. Well, let's face it, if it isn't a short term thing no one will be surprised but I am just hoping that it won't be so stressful. I am already trying to put down a few ground rules for everyone's sanity but Tim isn't great with enforcing limits and boundaries so I am sure I will be venting about it before too long. I am just trying to be as Zen about it all as I can. There is a lot of things coming up, like Tim's sister's wedding which I am not only photographing, but making the grooms cake for, and with both Haley and Laila in school and Chantal working, I will be in charge of making sure that everyone has homework done, etc. I just foresee the stress piling up. I am sure that they will be living with us through Christmas at least. *sighs* Oh well. There's not much I can do about it.

So, anyway, I should probably work on some of my photo processing that is backlogged but a hot bath and a glass of wine sounds so much better.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com