Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well, it was another day. I'm sooo tired, I should be in bed asleep right now. I'm headed there soon. It was a nice day really, Haley had another snow day so we just stayed indoors all day and she played and vegged and Savino and I did our thing. I actually managed a nap in the late afternoon because Savino refused to take a nap without my boob stuck in his mouth. It only lasted an hour, but I'll take what I can get. I was surprised to get sleepy laying down with him, I haven't been feeling tired in the afternoon very much lately.

I've come to the conclusion that I think Savino would be a very colicky even higher-needs baby like haley was if we weren't breastfeeding. I think that Haley would not have been so screamy and so pissed off at the world when she was his age if I had breastfed her longer. At least I can console Savino with my boobs at least 95% of the time, that other 5% of the time just SUCKS though, when he won't be consoled by anything.

I'm so done with the snow. Can it please just STOP snowing? It snowed enough last night that school was cancelled again, but then during the day the snow on the roads melted completely away. There is still like a foot of snow on the lawn and the back deck, but the roads are clear at least. Haley will definitely have school tomorrow. At least she got two snow days in the middle of the week, she loved that.

I ordered a bunch of prints today, it has been a few months since I had gotten any new ones. I ended up ordering 93 prints! And I discovered that I have a ton of credits in my Snapfish account, I don't know where they came from. I mean, I am not complaining, but I should probably use them rather than just letting them sit there. So this weekend I think I will set up Savino's room as my photoshoot room and try to take some portraits of Haley and the boy and maybe even con Tim into it. I am going to make some ghetto studio lighting and see if I can make a backdrop cloth out of some sheets or muslin or something. I have a Valentine's Day outfit for Savino that I want to dress him up in and get some pictures. I think I will even bust out the angle wings from Haley's Halloween costume and see if I can get him to wear them!

OK, I think I am going to give in and go to bed. It is calling me...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com