Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I don't know what's going on with photobucket and my pictures and why Blogger doesn't want to display them right. I will figure it out though!

Family pictures and Christmas pictures <----


I think some of these are from New Year's Eve and the rest from New Year's Day. We did the gingerbread houses on New Year's Day after eating too much food. The others are from Cabela's, a hunting/outdoor store that everyone had to go to. They have massive displays of stuffed animals including a WHITE RHINO. Yes, that's right, someone at some point in time killed, stuffed, and mounted a white rhino. And donated it to Cabela's to be displayed. *sighs* I will never understand big game hunters. Anyway!

Are you tired of pictures yet?


Photobucket

Tim is telling Savino all about the animals

Photobucket

My guys.

Photobucket

Hello dead stuffed elephant!

Photobucket

Savino thought it was pretty cool at least

Photobucket

I don't remember what she was saying to me

Photobucket

Focus shift! Hi Virginia!



Photobucket

Savino is ready to "help" with the candy for the gingerbread houses

Photobucket

"Just give it to me mom. I'll do it"

Photobucket

My brother Alex is oddly very meticulous about his decorating

Photobucket

I tried to convince Tim to help, he ended up just advising my sister on how to destroy her house

Photobucket

Alex is very into this

Photobucket

So is Haley!

Photobucket

View of Alex's house

Photobucket

Virginia's house was broken so she capitalized on that and made a Suicide Bomber house

Photobucket

I thought her house was the best, the most interesting! She had INTESTINES! Made out of gummy krabby patties!

Photobucket

View of mine. I lost steam on it and just went "whatever"

Photobucket

Her suicide bomber had hot sauce blood everywhere. Her and Tim were getting seriously inappropriate with it! It was funny!

Photobucket

It also had a septic tank overflow in the back made of raisins and Tootsie Rolls

Photobucket

I think this was my end result



That's it! Whew! Pictures!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com