Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Pictures

Christmas and family fun pictures <---

From the formal portraits I did for us. Some of them came out OK. Some of them not to my standard, but a retake isn't possible until this summer, so we'll make do!

Photobucket

My little sister and I. I was clutching her hehe

Photobucket

My sister and my two brothers

Photobucket

Mom and my sister

Photobucket

I am 99% sure I said something that made them laugh

Photobucket

I lovelove this picture

Photobucket

I posted this one the other day. I still love it!

Photobucket

All of us, taken by remote! I was making some awful face in 90% of the pictures, I don't know if it was a squint or what. I am not thrilled with how these turned out, but it's almost impossible to get all of us in the same state, so this will have to do!

Photobucket

This picture about sums my brothers up PERFECTLY

Photobucket

Yeah, they are bad.

Photobucket

I haven't gotten to doing these in black and white yet and I am still working on the colour of these. There is something I don't like about them yet.

Photobucket

My mom, trying hard not to look cold!

Photobucket

Alex, he wants to be a federal marshal one day

Photobucket

The Prison Homie picture. I love it. They came up with this all on their own!

Photobucket

Daniel. He is the baby of the family!




That's all I have of those for now. I am still working on them.

More to come!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com