Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yet More Pictures

It was so nice to be able to put the baby to bed tonight and jump on the treadmill and walk. I needed to get new running shoes, my old ones were just dead, so today I found a pair of Reebok's that I love. They feel very comfy. I love our treadmill, it's been the best gift we've gotten. Tim hasn't been using it, he is a bum. I have to coerce him into getting back on it. I use it though, sometimes I just do a quick 15 minutes while Savino is napping upstairs but more often at night after I put him to bed. It had been a week since I used it though, my feet were killing me after the last time I was on it because my shoes were so worn out.

I am ready for the weekend to be over. I know that sounds crazy, but we have been running around and spending money, and catching up on all the errands we have needed to run and I kinda missed my quiet weekday time when it's just me and the baby and our schedule is predictable and routine. I know Savino loves having Tim around on the weekends, but I think that he likes it when it's just us as well.

Speaking of the baby, he tried sweet potatoes tonight for the first time. I was braced for him to reject them as well, he really didn't seem to like the carrots, though I know it takes more than a few times for them to decide whether they really like it or not. He seemed to like them a lot better than the carrots though, so that was cool. We are still taking it really slow with the amount he has been eating, he just had maybe a teaspoon. He kept opening his mouth really wide each time the spoon came near his mouth, it was kinda funny! I am glad that he seems to be doing well with it, he is getting more and more shrill about grabbing at our food so I am sure that he is happy to be trying new things.

Tim was nice enough to take baby duty this morning, he got him dressed and took him downstairs and fed him breakfast and made breakfast for the rest of us so I could get dressed and take my time. It's nice to have that once or twice a week, so I take advantage of it on the days that Tim is home. Of course, Savino helpfully woke up and stayed awake at 6:30am thanks to Haley throwing a temper tantrum because Tim told her to read a book rather than go downstairs and watch TV. I woke up to baby crying, Tim yelling, Haley crying. Niiiice. Anyway, I also got to grab my camera and take some more pictures of the baby. He can't get away, so he is my unwilling victim! As if I didn't take enough pictures of him before! But, some turned out really nice. I am ordering prints this week!

I've discovered that resizing the files seems to make them more blurry, but the original files are way too big to post here, so you get the slightly blurry smaller files. Just trust me that most of these are not this blurry!



Photobucket

Looking out the window

Photobucket


Photobucket

I managed to catch him mid-sneeze hehe

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Tim came up behind me and was making faces at Savino and he was cracking up

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Calm again



<---- Other pictures

I could use some chocolate. *sighs*

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com